Did you know your child could qualify for a medical grant through the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation? Families with children ages 16 and under can receive up to $5,000 annually ($10,000 lifetime maximum) and do not need to have insurance through UnitedHealthcare to be eligible. This medical grant can be used towards your child’s occupational, physical and speech therapy services.
If you answer “Yes” to all four questions your child could qualify:
- Is the child 16 years or younger, living in the United States, and facing a health-related challenge?
- Is the child currently covered by a commercial health insurance plan?
- Does the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) income currently fall within the Adjusted Gross Income levels (see below)?
- $50,000 or less for a family of 2
- $75,000 or less for a family of 3
- $100,000 or less for a family of 4
- $125,000 or less for a family of 5 or more
- Does the commercial health insurance plan cover only a portion or none of their necessary treatment, services or equipment?
To get more information and to apply, go to www.uhccf.org.