Tying laces using bunny ear method, 2 different colored laces, and paper plate.
- Take white lace to white bunny ear and black lace to black bunny ear. The one on top crawls underneath between the eyes and down to the nose. Pull both ends of the laces.
- Fold each end of the lace into a single “bunny ear.” You can hold the “ears” in place between your thumb and pointer finger on each hand.
- Cross the bunny ears so that they form an “X” in the air.
- Loop the top bunny ear over and through the bottom bunny ear through the hole.
- Pull the bunny ears out to the side away from the shoe.
I usually make these ahead of time to give to families to practice at home. You can use any colored shoelaces.
Part of this was take from website: http://www.kidspot.com.au/school/stuff-for-school/school-supplies/teach-your-child-to-tie-shoe-laces